Online Marketing is exactly what it sounds like, it encompasses all of your brand’s marketing activities that occur on the internet.
Here’s a summary of all of the elements your business should consider when planning your online marketing strategy, as all of these channels work together not only to maintain your online brand presence, but of course to drive you more business:
- Your Website
- Your Blog
- Your Social Media Pages: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
- Your Visual Media Accounts: Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest
- Your Video Channels: YouTube, Vimeo
- Directory Listings: e.g. Yellow Pages, Google My Business, Localist, Yelp, Finda, Tripadvisor
- Reviews: Google, Facebook, Tripadvisor, Zomato, No Cowboys
- Search Engine Presence – organic
- Search Engine Presence – paid
- Display (banner) Advertising
- Re-Marketing and Re-targeting
- Email Marketing
Of course there’s no rule that states your business must cover all of these channels, but overall the more active you can be in more places on the web, the better.
There are lots of different tools available to assist you with managing your online marketing, and there are also lots of experts in each of the different areas. If your business could use some advice on your online marketing strategy, get in touch with us at JJ Marketing – we should be able to help you out, or refer you to someone who can.